Scandinavian Tourist Board (STB)
Industry Type: Tourism
Company Type: Representative Office of National Tourist Board
Company profile: Scandinavian Tourist Board (STB) is a joint initiative by the national tourist boards of Denmark and Norway. STB is responsible for promoting the Danish and Norwegian tourism in Greater China Region.
Job Title: Trade Manager – Eastern, Southern China and Hong Kong
Report Line: Chief Representative, Greater China
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, tourism, business administration or a suitable combination of education and working experience;
2. Demonstrated experience in travel industry or other related fields (minimum five years);
3. Excellent trade networks in Eastern, Southern China and Hong Kong and relationship building expertise;
4. Hands on experience in dealing with tour operators, airlines, MICE operators and travel agents;
5. Sound knowledge or experience in destination and/or consumer marketing;
6. Strong leadership skills with high level of self-motivation and innovative thinking;
7. Effective interpersonal skills and good team work spirit;
8. Able to perform coordination tasks, undertake multiple assignments and adherence to deadlines;
9. Project management including budget management experience;
10. Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in Chinese and highly developed English language skills;
11. Good presentation skills;
12. Strong working knowledge of MS Office;
13. Destination knowledge of Nordic countries willbe an advantage;
14. Be able to frequently travel both domestically &internationally;
15. Cantonese speaking ability will be a plus.
A cover letter highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position, salary expectation and a recent personal photograph should be sent together with your detailedChinese and English CV to：email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified and the deadline of submission is 11th June, 2019.