German National Tourist Office Call for Competition
1. Name and address of the entity calling for this tender, granting the award and where the “expression of interest” should be received: German National Tourist Office,Landmark Tower 2, Unit 1417, 8 North, Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100004, P.R. China
2. Type of award:Negotiated award with a competitive tender(according to UVgO)
3. Mode of application and offers to be submitted: Documents must be submitted electronically.
4. Protection of confidentiality as well as information on access to the tender documents:
The full documents may be downloaded free of charge and without a restriction at:
5. Type, volume and location of service procurement:
2021 Social Media Service Agency
German National Tourist Office Beijing (GNTO) launched its Weibo and WeChat in the early 2010s, which are the most important social media channels in China. As the organization to promote destination Germany, social media channels are important tools to reach the public and to do branding (including but not limited to Sina Weibo, WeChat, Video platforms). Texts used for social media collected and/or original written under the themes planned by GNTO. Pictures used for social media must be select from GNTO’s databank to make sure the right of use. Therefore, daily postings on Weibo (max.140 words & 9 pics) and weekly postings on WeChat (no limits of text and pics) and postings on other social media platforms are heavy but creative routine works of GNTO needed to be outsourced in China. Based on GNTO’s massive Content Pool, the agency should be creative to draft postings with meaningful pictures to be attractive to social media users and followers. Services included but not limited to:
The agency is responsible for preparing and editing valuable content under various themes for GNTO’s and Partners’ postings, as well as selecting pictures from DAM and Partners with authorized copyright according to plan. Posts must be prepared 1 week earlier and send to GNTO for approval. The content should be creative, attractive and informational. The pictures selected should be appropriate.
- 3-5 posts daily on weibo, include but not limited to plan and edit content, select pictures;
- 2-4 posts weekly on B2C and B2B WeChat, include but not limited to plan and edit content, select pictures;
- Weekly or monthly posts on video platforms (WeChat Video, IQIYI, Tencent, Youku), if videos are provided.
Platforms and Community Operation
Platforms mentioned above needed to be operated by agency for interacting followers by answer comments, organizing lucky draw game, monitoring negative comments on each social media channel and fans community etc.. Technical controlling of the backstage of social media channels is also part of daily works to make sure all channels run well.
Monthly report of each social media channels with data and trend analysis are mandatory. Partner report, theme report and yearly project report needed to be submitted 1 month after the project finished.
Location: P.R. China
6. If applicable, number, size and mode of bids: see tender documents
7. If applicable, additional admission of further bids: additional bids allowed
8. Applicable rules as to the completion date:
Service commences:expectedAfter placing an order
Service terminates: 31.03.2022
9. Name and location of place where the tender documents can be viewed: https://www.evergabe-online.de/awardingAuthorityDetails.html?5&id=1092
10. Deadline for application: 19.02.2021
11. Possible security deposit to be supplied: not applicable
12. Mode of payment or location of explanatory documents: see tender documents
13. Documents that have to be supplied so that the bids can be assessed as to the suitability of the bidder: see tender documents
14. Criteria used for the tender: see tender documents